Welcome to IELTS HELP!
We are highly experienced academic English teachers at university level who have a full understanding of the IELTS (International English Language Testing System). We have prepared countless students for the test and have had many happy clients reaching their goal of getting a job or gaining entry into an English-speaking university.
When you prepare for your IELTS test, you need to identify your weaknesses and then get targeted practice, especially for the academic modules of reading and writing. We can help you do that.
Practise your IELTS strategies with our specially designed activities. Or if you want individual help - Contact me and I will respond quickly.
Hope you are doing well. I just wanted to let you know that I took my IELTS result and I passed successfully. In fact, it was the outcome of all your advices and excellent strategies that I learnt during EAP I from you.
Parwana (8th August 2011)
I am Dave.Thank you for your teaching!!!!I have got 6.5 in IELTS! Listening 6.5 Reading 6.5 Writing 6.5 Speaking 7!! HOHO! Thank you very much!!!!!!
Dave (28th January 2010)
thank you for everything, for your patience and your humour.
As I said before thank you so much for everything that you taught me. I was so happy to have met you! I believe that you help me a lot not only in the classes but also in my future life at university!
I wish all the best for you too!
I'll miss you!
Mariel (10th July 2014)
To perform successfully in the academic reading module, you need:-
- extensive vocabulary practice
- strategies for specific question types
We will help you in a variety of ways to enlarge your vocabulary and learn and use strategies for all the question types on the exam.
To perform successfully in task 1 writing, you need:-
- to interpret the visual stimulus well
- to select features (not describe everything)
- to write at least 150 words
- to use appropriate language and grammar for reporting
Task 1 tests you in two areas, so I will help you improve both - your ability to understand and interpret what you see in the graph/chart/table/map AND your ability to report on those features, using the appropriate grammar.
To write a successful Task 2 essay in IELTS, you need:-
- to plan and structure your essay appropriately
- to write at least 250 words
- to have an introduction and conclusion
- to have well-structured main boy paragraphs
- to have a thesis statement at the end of your introduction that directs and controls your whole essay